pretty new here :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vona

Reaction score
Hello :) My name is Devona Im 19 years old and live in virginia. About 2 or 3 months ago i decided i wanted a bunny. So i did a ton of research and searched high and low for my bunny, and then i found Pepper Bunny! :) Shes a black and white holland lop. She freakin awesome im so glad i went ahead and got her, i hear alot of people say that most bunnys are high strung and dont like to be cuddles or picked up alot and i do understand holland lops tend to be less aggressive and calmer than some others, but when she sees you and knows your going to pick her up she goes like limp in your hands like she completely trusts that your going to get her where she needs to be :) she looovveess cuddleing if she sees your hand she immediatly puts her head down waiting for you to rub her cheeks and plops down and will lay beside you forever. i love my little bunny and couldnt ask for a better pet! shes my best friend!

Hi, and welcome to RO :biggrin2:.

You are so lucky to have such a sweet bunny, My bunny is just like that too.

I live in WV and you are about 2 hours 34 minutes from us.

Thank you all soo much! haha im just so excited about my new bunny and nobody really wants to listen to me talking about her constantly, im really glad i found this site :)

vona wrote:
Thank you all soo much! haha im just so excited about my new bunny and nobody really wants to listen to me talking about her constantly, im really glad i found this site :)

My thoughts exactly. I love Agnes and archie so much and most of my friends, even my husband, think I'm a little nutso. This forum is great!

She sounds like a sweetheart and welcome to the forum!

vona wrote:
lol! I'm lucky, my best friend LOVES bunnies but doesn't have any 'cause he's a broke college student so he's happy to enjoy my bunnies vicariously. he's studying photography and mocks me for buying the crummy $70 (ie cheapest) digital camera but likes my bunny pics. I'm trying to do what he claims can't be done - annoy him with a multitude of bunny pics :p.

you can chat and squee about the bunnies all you want here - we never get tired of our bunns or everyone else's!

oh boy! hehe cant wait til i have some time to start rambling about the adorable and sometimes strange things Pepper does! :D

Latest posts

Back