Presenting... Harper!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Susan! Harper had one of the rattles at onetime, he chewed all the green stuff off too, LOL! However, it somehowgot lost when we moved, along with a bunch of his other toys. No ideahow that happened. We packed them but they seem to have never made itover to our new place.

I agree, he should definitely love all the new stuff he'll be getting!I wanted to get him a mix of toys, and some stuff he could chew up/layon such as the mats. And he needed a new bowl, which I just discoveredit the other day and it is so cute! I can't wait to get it.

I'm sure he'll love that maze ball. Fiona love to throw hers around!

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Well, I went to the thrift store yesterday andanother one today, and I found bunnies! Well, bunny statues, pictureframe and flower pot. I bought the cute ones (and one stuffed animal,LOL!) because they were too adorable to pass up. Me and my bunnycollecting self... I got most of them for a dime! Here's some pictures:

bunny7small.jpg

bunny6small.jpg

bunny5small.jpg

bunny4small.jpg

bunny2small.jpg

bunny1small.jpg

And... a stuffed animal! I couldn't help it. He's terry cloth material,super adorable in his little pajama's and he was only a nickel!

bunny3small.jpg

MBH, very cute stuff and the price was right too.

The one is so cute it looks like a little old bunny with a grey beard. I love the flower pot too.

Good finds, I'm never so lucky.

Susan:apollo:

Tonight was Harper's first night without his e-collar, WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!

He went for a playtime in the kitchen and binkied all over! I'm resizing and uploading pictures now, so stayed tuned!

Here we go! Pics of my precious man, E-COLLAR FREE! Can I get a whoop whoop?!

The beginning of a binky:

binkie1small.jpg

Chewing on his grandma's jacket:

playtime1small.jpg

"Well, if you can't move your foot I'll just hop over you!"

playtime2small.jpg

"Hey ladies... I'm single. Mom cut off my equipment though, so don't expect too much..."

playtime3small.jpg

"Oh dear God... she has that camera AGAIN!"

playtime4small.jpg

"Get a load of me!"

playtime5small.jpg

<Cue the theme from Jaws> Harper stalking his prey (that would be the camera...)

playtime6small.jpg

"Duh duh duh duh duh.... duh duh duh duh duh <Jaws theme still playing>"

playtime7small.jpg

"Does this angle make my butt look big?"

playtime8small.jpg

Great pics (and captions)! Imhappy to see he's back to being his normal frisky self.

I love this one:

playtime5small.jpg

Is that his sexy dance ? ;)

ROFL, Haley I noticed his position after Iposted the picture. It almost looks like he's doing that one dancewhere you swing your arms around in a circle in front of you. The"happy dance" type dance, as you said. Too cute! I gotta print me an8x10 of that one and frame it. :D

Great choices for Christmas gifts! Mybunnies have the rattle, tip 'n topple and ka-bobble and they lovethem! Looks like Harper is getting spoiled this Christmas :)

Oh, and congrats on being collar-free!!! He looks so happy! :D

FJ, glad to hear your bunnies like the toys! Hopefully Harper enjoys them just as much. :D

maomaochiu, thanks for the compliments! Maomaochiu is SO adorable andhas gotten so big!! I just love looking at him. :bunnydance:

Harper has been dead-bunny-floppin' sinceyesterday. He wasn't able to do it with the collar on, so he's takingadvantage of it now!:DI'll try to grab some pictures of itlater, some of the positions were too cute!

Anyhoo, here's a few more of him from yesterday that I uploaded:

"Treats! Where's my treats?? Are they up here?"

lookaround1small.jpg

"I bet they're in my bedroom! Hey mom, open the door!"

lookaround2small.jpg

floor2small.jpg

floor1small.jpg

He's so adorable!! I aboslutely love looking at his photos! ^^

MBH, your harper is just too darn cute.

I've got a brilliant idea. I'm going to get Santa Claus tostop over at your house first on Christmas Eve to pick up Harper forme, and then he can deliver him to me for Christmas morning. LOL

Susan:santawink::gifts:

Its so nice to have you and Harper around here again. We really missed you guys!

I love how he's shedding right now, its almost looks like a pattern in his back. Very cute!

I think I asked you this before, but Harper is chocolate in color,right? Its weird bc I see so many black and tort dutches but I thinkMax and Harper are the only two chocolates on the board.

Give him lots of kisses from me. Im so happy he's feeling better :bunnydance:

Susan, I mentioned to Harper about coming toyour house for Christmas and he asked if you had craisins! That littlecheat... he'd leave me for crasins! :shock:

Haley, I do believe Max and Harper are the only chocolate dutches onthe forum... you don't see them very often. I usually just mostly seeblack and white dutches. That makes our boys special!:cool:(yeah right, as if they weren't already!)

BTW, it's glad to be back! Fall semester ends tomorrow(WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!) so I'll be wasting a lotta time on here.And with Harper, of course. :DSpring semester doesn't starttill January 16. Can I get a 'heck ya!'

Latest posts

Back