Presenting... Harper!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:great:Great action shots! Now, it really looks like he's dancing in this shot :D

binky3.jpg

Jan

2006_01030089.jpg

Can you spot the bunny?

2006_01030103.jpg

How about now?

2006_01030102.jpg

There he is! Making himself look all purty.

2006_01030101.jpg

Harper decided to show a little tongue...

2006_01030117.jpg

2006_01030131.jpg

Then he decided to lay down and rest for the evening...

2006_01030138.jpg

Theres my gorgeous boy! He just gets cuter everyday. Its amazing how much his face looks like Max in a lot of those pics. :D

This one is great:

2006_01030051.jpg

Was that mid-binky or something?

I'm in love :heartbeat:with Harper,he's sooooooooooooooo cute. I love the picture Haley pointedout, it looks like he's walking on his toes. Go Harper.

Susan:apollo:

I LOVE HARPER!!! He just has so much personality.

_________
Nadia

LuvaBun wrote:
Good Grief - that boy just hassoooo much energy :run:.
Tell me aboutit! It takes close to a half hour to catch himfrom our yard. And just the fenced in part of the yard is so big, ittook the neighbor (KK the doggy's mom) to help me catch him, LOL. Heplays "you can't catch me!" games where he waits until I am within 6inches of him and takes off BINKYING! Which is how I know it's a gameto him.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
He looks great. How's his health?
About the same. At first, he wasn't eating and was losing weight. Nowhe's eating more than ever, like he's starving, and has been for nearlya week. But he's still losing weight, even more so now than ever. Thevet is worried about kidney disease, so he's going back to the vet onFriday. Otherwise, for now, he's acting pretty much normal.

:laugh:What FANTASTIC pictures!

2006_01030051.jpg

I laughed out loud with this one! What a character!

How the heck do you capture him racing around like this on film?

2006_01160034.jpg

He's so perfect. What a face!

2006_01030073.jpg

God, I really hope it's not kidney disease. Will pray forhim. He has a special placein my heart that no oneelse can fill - only Harper.

-Carolyn

Excellent pics, I especially love this one
2006_01160014.jpg

Seeing him run around like that, and him looking so well, it doesn'tlook like there's anything wrong. I hope that it isn't kidney disease -perhaps he just burns up calories 'cos he's so energetic!!

Jan

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back