Presenting... Harper!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gwhoosh wrote:
Oooo I am so jealous of your ability to take awesome bunnypictures!! Mine always comes out with a bunny blur :shock: Also, thatis an awesome run you have for your buns, looks like a huge space forthem to run around in, I wish I could give my baby something like that.One day I'm going to hire you for a bunny photoshoot ;) hahaha.
It's not actually a run per-say, it's actually an acre of land fenced off. :cool:And they really enjoy it!

Ooooo, bunny photoshoot! I love taking pictures of my bunnies. Photography in general is a big passion of mine. :)

Great pics! Did you get a new camera? (sorry if I missed that) ;)

I love this one:

2006_01290013.jpg

He's saying, "Dear God, please bless my good friend Max". Our dutch boys have to stick together ;)

Oh Haley, I just noticed your quote under thepicture about Max. You're right, Harper is praying for our boy Max, andI've been praying hard for you both. Max is a strong boy, and he'sgoing to get through this and come out stronger than ever. I'm hopingnow that he's had the surgery and got all the painful stuff out of hismouth, he'll now be on the road to recovery!

Aww...he has to have a nightlight on to go tosleep? What a doll!!! :tears2:I love him even morenow.

Yes, Snuggy's Mom, he reminded me of Tucker too.Kings! Unbelieveable! And we cater to them, whatthe heck is wrong with us? A guy would NEVER get away withthe demands these lads and lasses put on us. N-E-V-E-R!

Haley, I'll include Max in my prayers too. Poor littlepumpkin. Don't know what's going on, but I hear your concernand since Harper's praying, I'll mention it to my babies as well to getthem on the bunny prayer chain as well. Good luck, and sendnothing but positive, healthy thoughts his way.

:pray::bouquet:

:XNo looking at that.

LOL Carolyn, you wouldn't believe how spoiledthat little brat is! Yep, a nightlight. Won't sleep without it, he'sskeered of the dark. :shock:

I think I've spoiled him too much. I just got rid of my niceentertainment center, my bookcase, my night stand, and a cd tower. ThenI crammed everything onto one side of the room. Why? Because we decidedto build him a huge NIC cage with an attached run (this was supposed tobe done MONTHS ago, but poop happens...). It's supposedly going to be 5grids long, 2 grids deep and 4 grids high, with an attached run.

That boy doesn't know how good he's got it! :cool:

gwhoosh, Harper knows his name and does come when called when he's inthe house and thinks you have something of value to him. If he's out inthe yard, he acts like he's deaf."Can'thear ya mom!*hop* hop* *and awaaayyy!*":craziness

WOW...that's gonna be one huge mansion...he won't know what hit him!!! :shock:

What a sweet little man you have...he's so special.:D And those pictures!! Wow!!! Awesome,Girl!! :D

Awww, how do you keep him from chewing up thewicker basket? Timmy would have that chewed up before I couldget the camera out.

So yesterday, Harper and I went on a road tripinto the city to pick up his grandpa (my dad). It was about an hourdrive there and an hour drive back, and we needed to switch vehicleswhen I got to town too. Harper loves riding in a car, and this is ourroad trip, in pictures!

So, we get in the car to leave, and Harper insists that he drive! Of course, I told him no...
trip1.jpg

So, I get him settled and we pull out of the driveway...
trip2.jpg

Harper is all excited...
trip3.jpg

So, we start heading down the winding little country road... we're on our way!
trip4.jpg

trip5.jpg

Only 20 minutes into the trip and Harper was already wondering "are we there yet?"!
trip6.jpg

"Not yet Harper, we're just now hitting the main highway!"
trip7.jpg

So Harper decides to just lay down for a nap...
trip8.jpg

Good thing, because we still had lots of highway ahead of us!
trip9.jpg

Harper decided after his nap that he would just call some fellowbunny friends and chat away the time.Withmywireless minutes, of course!
trip10.jpg

FINALLY! We see our exit!
trip11.jpg

So we start heading towards the bridge to turn off...
trip12.jpg

trip13.jpg

trip14.jpg

Harper is thrilled to finally be in a city and out of the lonely highway roads!
trip16.jpg

We're almost to Grandpa!
trip17.jpg

And Harper couldn't be more thrilled!
trip18.jpg

"GRANDPA!"
trip19.jpg

So, we drop off grandpa, swap vehicles and we're headed back home!
trip20.jpg

After nearly an hour of driving, we finally see town!
trip21.jpg

"Alright, we're almost home! I can see it!"
trip22.jpg

First we had to cross over the bayou...
trip23.jpg

Harper didn't care...
trip24.jpg

There's our turn!
trip25.jpg

YAY!
trip26.jpg

"Look mom, moo cows!"