Preparing For pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grumpybabies wrote:
Sorry to be argumentative starlight, but i did that with my pregnant bun loads, couldn't feel a thing then a few days later had 6 babies, not just 1 or 2 hidden ones but 6! i could just be useless though lol! just saying don't rely on it, still prepare with nest box etc just in case

Not argumentative at all. For some does, they can hide themup in the ribs. Most of the time it works. I don't rely on it at all as I can pretty much tell from day 14. ;)

Sharon

Personally, especially if you aren't experienced with palpating... I'd take her into the vet.

What concerns me is the fact that she DID begin pulling fur right around her due date... I'd get her looked at for the possibility of a stuck kit.

~Sunshine

SunnieBunnie Rabbitry wrote:
Personally, especially if you aren't experienced with palpating... I'd take her into the vet.

What concerns me is the fact that she DID begin pulling fur right around her due date... I'd get her looked at for the possibility of a stuck kit.

~Sunshine

Being day 34 and now concerned about a stuck kit per your quote......I may arrange a vet visit.

Some things I will note is that she had a litter this past July so this is NOT here first.

She's hopping around and as friendly as ever the past 4 days.

She never gained any weight or size. She did have a day or two of being a little grumpy, but that is sorta the way she is anyway.

She did pull that small amout of fur but that was it.

Eating habits have not changed nor did I change her food amounts either.

That's it!

Day 34, not kits.

Back