Pregnancy in netherland dwarfs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're not suggesting an emergency clinic at this point (although if she is pregnant and has complications during kindling that's exactly what you'll have to do) but rather getting her spayed right away so she doesn't end up giving birth. It's something your regular rabbit vet would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Well I guess the question is ... If the buck DiDnT fall over could she still be pregnant ? I stopped it but I'm not sure how long it was going on for because I was in the bathroom I do know I didn't see him fall over though

Well, it sure doesn't take long for them to mate...and they could've easily already mated before you caught them.You'll just have to wait and see if you can't get her spayed right now.

Thats a good point he could have mated with her once and was going back for a second time. I know some of my bucks after mating have successfully bred the doe but they dont fall off, they look as if they pass out of the back of the doe and then try to breed them again.

Today she had pulled out hair and left it in her cage .... I don't get it .. They only possibly mated a few days ago

Latest posts

Back