Prayers Requested for two Adoptions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mom of Joy and Love

Reaction score
Our family recently suffered a double unexpected loss. First our sweet Bunny Joy, (Flemish/New Zealand) after a week of emergency care had to be let go due to fluid in her heart and lungs. She was only 4 yrs old and we had never imagined she'd leave us so soon.

Then we lost our 13yr old rescue Kees, Zeus in a tragic accident. He was our foster failure, we fell for him right from the start. He was only with us for 7 short years.

Our other bunny, Love, is looking for a new companion at Sweet Binks Rabbit Rescue. We love Pam and trust her completely, Unfortunately the first attempt at a bonding after trying several different dates did not go at all well and had Love hiding so he had to go back. Being arranged is a date for him with a nice flemish mix, Angie, (plus others if necessary). Please pray that all goes well for him this time, he shouldn't be all alone

Also we have applied to adopt an adorable American Eskimo and need prayers that we are selected for his family. He would help me with my depression because he is so active I would be forced to go for walks with him which really need to do. So need some liveliness in our home.

Know we would provide a good home for him in every way possible. He would have a brother and sister Kees that have already met him, a big fenced in yard to play in with a doggy door only open when I’m there. Being disabled I’m home all the time and seldom go out. He would have the best of everything as do all our babies now.

We never hesitated for a moment to give Joy all the medical she needed, no matter what, until she gave up and we discovered there was no hope of recovery.

Our pets are our family, even closer than our grown children, who have moved away.

Please pray for both adoptions.

God Bless You All,

Latest posts

Back