Prayers for Pamela227

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Some of you may remember our Dear Friend, Pamela227. She lost Oreo, her beloved bunny, this year.

Pam's mother just found out she has cancer.

Please remember Pamela and her mother in your prayers.

Sincerely,
-Carolyn

Geez, I am so sorry, Pamela, and we'll beoffering prayers as well. People do beat cancer more and morewith each passing day.

Sorry you have to endure so much in such a short amount of time.

Buck

Lanna<<<<<Cancer Survivor. There is hope. I'll be keeping you and your mother in my prayers!!

Lanna

You and you're mother are in our thoughts and prayers!

lots of love and bunny kisses and a hope that everything goes well for you both!!

Bunbun and Luna

BIG HUGZ*

I'm sorry to hear this news.I'll pray for your mom & you.

Im so sorry to hear this, i know how hard it is.my grandmother had cancer, and my mother died from it almost2years ago. i hope your mother gets better.

Thank you for all your prayers & support, it means a lot to us!
My mother has the beginning stages of cancer of the uterus.. shes goingto the doctor tomorrow for her pre surgery consultation & to findout the results of her catscan & is scheduled for a hysterectomy (ithink thats what its called) on tuesday nov 23rd :?
hopefully there isnt anything anywhere else
i will keep everyone updated
~pam

just wanted to give you all a quick update:
mom went for her pre surgery consultation today & got the catscanresults back. the catscan came back clean, there's nothing else asidefrom what they already know & the doctor said that when they removethe uterus theyre going to freeze it to see how far up the cancer hasgone if it's reached the glands or not.. he doesn't believe that it hassince its still in the 'beginning' stages.
she goes in for surgery the 23rd.. i'll post another update after that
thanks for your support & prayers!
~pam

Hi Pam. I know, cancer is a scarything. Just keep in mind that in that area of medicine thereare some amazing forms of treatment. I know that you willhelp your mom keep a positive attitude and be there for her and forwhat ever she might need. I am sorry that this comes so soonafter you lost your bunny Oreo. Just know that we are herefor you and that you will be in our thoughts and prayers.Beckie

At least that is some good news. My mom had tohave the same procedure for cancer too, and she's been cancer free forfive years now. I'm glad the doctors are being aggressive about this,as my mom's were.

i hope everyone had a good thanksgiving! i didnthave any turkey on mine, but at least i got to spend it with my mom& we're having turkey tonite instead.
just writing to update everyone on my mom.
the surgery is over, everything went well. the doc is pretty confidentthat he got everything & that cancer hasn't spread anywhere elsebut we won't know for sure until the tests come back sometime nextweek.
my mom is doing well, she is sore which is to be expected & on aliquid/soft mushy food diet. she was released from the hospital thismorning. shes up & walking around but shes not allowed to walk upthe stairs or lift anything heavy for a while. she goes back onthursday to get examined & have her stitches out :) & hopefullythat'll be the end of it. the doc told her she will have to go formri's every 6 months as a precaution to make sure nothing else pops up.
thanks for all your thoughts, prayers & support!
~pam

Thanks for letting us know, Pam. I am so pleasedthe op. went well and that your mum is home. I will be hopingand praying that the test results are good. Giveyour mum my best wishes and I will keep you in mythoughts!- Jan

Back