Prayers for Nigel, please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Glad to know this was a true accident, not stupidity. Keeps your faith in the vet :)
That was good of them to try to correct his teeth... I guess they'll break out the really good drugs when they see him coming next time!

Poor little fella! I'm glad he's home and safe.

Give him a kiss for me if he lets you. If not, a craisin or oatsie or something will do! ;)

Nigel's doing really great, thanks for asking.

We wanted to make sure he was pooping okay and everything, and the best way to check that is to let him run near another boy's cage. :p

So we let him out to stretch his legs for a while (and sure enough there were piles of poop next to Bunny and Alfie..) and he was back to his usual binkying self! I actually had to put him home shortly after we let him out, because he was leaping round like such a maniac and I didn't want him to hurt himself..

But he did groom my hand! Which he has never done before, and I didn't even do anything like rub his nose. So I think he was thanking me for bringing him home. Don't think he appreciated staying at the vets overnight. Though all the nurses and the receptionists were saying how much of a hit he'd been and how everyone had loved him. ;)

Yay! He's OK! That's awesome that he licked your hand! He was probably overly-grateful that you took him home from that evil place that made both of his ends sore! I don't think neuters are terribly painful, since they aren't really going in and poking around... His binkies are a great sign!

Aww I'm so glad to hear he's doing ok! Binkies?! Sounds like a great recovery to me! :D

The grooming thing sounds soo cute- Chalk only started grooming us after she was sick and recovered- and Snowy has become so much more affectionate recently as well following her being sick- I think it really is their way of showing you that they appreciate you looking after them so much! :D:hearts:

LOL I love how you have a "poop test"!!!

Bo was like that when he was neutered. All over, binkies, and everything 24 hours later. The first 24 he slept in my arms - that was so wonderful!

Hehe, yeah, I don't know if it's because he's the oldest boy in the house or what (I can't believe he's 5 this year!), but Bunny always ends up with the most poops around his cage. :p

Back