Prayers for Max please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Haley, how scary! :( Sending lots of good vibes your way and hoping for a full and speedy recovery! Lots of love and hugs...

Wow what a scary surgery !!!!

I hope that Max is doing better today, Haley :pray::pray::pray:

How about trying to syringe feed some canned pumpkin ?

:hug:

Maureen

I WISH I could get canned pumpkin! Is no one else out of it? I havent been able to find it in stores since November. I had heard there would be a shortage so I stocked up before Thanksgiving. Something about all the cold and rain we got last year in the major pumpkin growing areas.
Do others have it in their stores?

Very strange! I almost ordered some online because I havent been able to find it. I have been feeling carrot baby food to him but I know it's not very high in fiber and so many carbs...

Weird. I have no problem finding canned pumpkin. If you're feeding canned baby food, why not use squash? It's really the same thing as pumpkin.

How is he doing? Is he eating on his own?

Some of the stores were out of it here ( for the reasons that you stated) but others had it. I think that it is a lot better than baby food; I would order it.

Thanks for the tip, Angela. I didnt think of that!

Max is doing much better today. He just ate a bunch of pellets for dinner which was a first since the surgery. I think he is out of the woods...just hoping we dont develop an infection or anything. Im keeping up on Bicillin for a while. Max has a recheck next Monday.

Latest posts

Back