Prayers for Gypsy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(cheer) C'MON, Gypsy! You can do it!!:biggrin2:

Prayers for you both. I can't say how inspiring it is to me that you run an "old buns' home."

tonyshuman wrote:
(cheer) C'MON, Gypsy! You can do it!!:biggrin2:

Prayers for you both. I can't say how inspiring it is to me that you run an "old buns' home."

First thanks

Second LMAO I never thought of it that way.. But your right it pretty much is an "old buns's home".

Gabby, you are so good with rabbits who have tilt. You really should write a paper on what exactly you do and let us post it someplace.

Give her a kiss from me! - actually kiss them all for me! :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Gabby, you are so good with rabbits who have tilt. You really should write a paper on what exactly you do and let us post it someplace.

Give her a kiss from me! - actually kiss them all for me! :)
First Thank you very much for a great complement. I have Brice's article that I posted the link to. It's in the very first post.. But that might not be what you are looking for. It is very specific to him, Gypsy's course has been different from his. I am currently keep time frames and notes on Gypsy's trip through this, but oviously can't be completed untill it has run it's full course, and that's at least another 3-4 weeks to go.

juliew19673 wrote:
Sorry to hear of Gypsy's ailment, but from reading this thread, if I were a bun and got this sickness it would be at your house I would to be. Gypsy is lucky to have you or is it your lucky to have her?! Best of luck to you both..

thank you, gypsy is a good girl, she was PO'd at me for a few days not enjoying her treatments, but has since decided to accept them.. so you may be happy to have me treat you were you ill. but you might get po'd that i didn't leave you alone LOL

Gypsy has a wonderful personality though, she's one you call her name and she comes flying towards you nose out ready for rubs.. She also sleeps so soundly I thought for a short time she was deaf, but no, just a deep sleeper. however you have to say her name over and over to wake her up, if you touch her or shake her floor she gets up with a start.. Why would I wake her.. well if I've been working all day and just getting home, i'm making sure everyone is "normal" before i head to bed myself.

LuvaBun wrote:
Sounds quite positive, Gabby. And she sounds as though she's adapted very quickly. Keeping good thoughts coming.

Jan
thank you, i will continue to update as the time passes, but she is a quick adapter so i'm feeling positive about this. *PAWS CROSSED* She chowed pretty good over night, and she's a night eater she doesn't munch much during the day, so I have to pretty much leave my reassessments on eating and what not to mornings..

UPDATE: video filmed today, so you can all see her progress, she is still a bit tipy and off ballence if she moves to quick, and you can see when her head starts to dip and she corrects it.

WARNING video is 51/2 mins long... the scarry news:shock: I shaved 10 mins off from it's org 15 min length LOL

link for those who need it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wl5foa3anw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wl5foa3anw[/ame]

embeded for those who can watch here don't forget to push play

[real=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/1wl5foa3anw&hl=en[/real]

I watched the whole video! What a precious bunny. Gypst is looking great. You can tell she is moving her head a little funny,it doesn't look like there is any tilt when she is sitting still.

slavetoabunny wrote:
I watched the whole video! What a precious bunny. Gypst is looking great. You can tell she is moving her head a little funny,it doesn't look like there is any tilt when she is sitting still.
AWW bless you heart, and thank you. she is looking much better already, so paws crossed.

LuvaBun wrote:
What a precious girl - I love that dewlap :)

She certainly seems to be coping well - just a few uncertain moments in that vid when you could tell she was unsure of herself. But she obviously loves her nose rubs:)

Jan
HAHA she loves her nose kissed even more but didn't think you'd wanna see that :p

That poor girl! You can see her struggle to keep her head straight sometimes.

Kiss her for me! and give her those nose rubs she likes!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
That poor girl! You can see her struggle to keep her head straight sometimes.

Kiss her for me! and give her those nose rubs she likes!

i certainly will pass the kises on to her and nose rubs. and she'd say thank you:D

it's a long slow process, but i find her recovery far faster than Brice's so I am happy with that, plus she seems to be able to control it better.

just wanted to update that Gypsy is doing really well, when I get the chance i'll see about videoing her again and posting it. she's a dertermined lil girl :) I think she still has a bit of a "tick" but barely noticable.

thank you to all of those who sent prayers her way, I truely believe they do help.

Latest posts

Back