Potty Training?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chester1_andblueberry

Reaction score
Okay so I know the basics of potty training, You get the poops they have and sweep it up to then put it in the litter tray, I do that but so far no improvement only things getting WORSE! So my rabbit Chester aka Chedder was potty trained and I know adding another rabbit can be stressful so they poop to mark their territory but that was over 4 months ago! I cant tell who's doing the poops! Chedder, Blue or BOTH! I'm pretty sure its Bluebbery since Chedder was 3-4 months when he was introduced to blueberry and he was PERFECT. Meanwhile Blue as soon as I got him he went straight into bonding with Chedder, anyway how do I get them potty trained I've been doing the sweep poop up thing for about a month. Will it take time or can I take a different approach?

You can probably look forward to cleaning up poops for the rest of the time you have your rabbits. My two have lived together for over 2 years and I still clean up poops every day. Just be thankful they are dry and odourless. Really it's no big deal.

:) okay well I'll get used to it, it's just I thought rabbits ALL rabbits could be litter trained with consistency but every bun is different so :p :)

Back