Posted here in December, but have a new addition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chase

Reaction score
I'm back with a new buck. He's about 8 weeks old, and is just an absolute sweetheart. His name is Thumper, but i call him Baby, cause he is just the biggest suck. We've had him for a week now, and i've already bonded really well with him. He's alot more of a suck then my Blue eyed lionhead. And i love it. Chase (my BEW) is not very affectionate, but my flemish giant just love sittings by me and just licking me all over. I must saying i love it. And i'm hoping its not just cause he's still quite young.

42071910151288219825293.jpg

OMG, too much cuteness! :inlove:

I think the top picture is so cute, it's like Thumper is saying "your hair is in my eyes again lady!"

They're both boys! I've thought of getting cute little bows for the lionhead, but he's a boy. The baby (Thumper) and i are really bonding very well. He's becoming my little suck. The relationship that i wanted out of the lionhead (Chase), is what the baby is giving me. SO i am really happy with him. Chase is more independent, but he seems to love the new addition as well!

Congratulations on the new addition. All bunnies are individual and glad you found one that likes to snuggle.

Glad Chase is accepting the baby. Wishing you all the best.

K :)

Latest posts

Back