Post your other pet pictures here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to refrain from bogging downthis thread with replies, but WOW! I love that picture of the doggiesoverloading your couch, Luke is drop dead gorgeous, I love Faith'scurls, and I've always wanted an African Clawed Frog but keep puttingit off. :D Whew. All in one breath (or... rather, whir of typing).

I love this thread! All of you have such cute babies!!

Bunnys_rule, Ollie looks just like my dads cat, Xander (except Xanderweighs like a million pounds!) Hmm..dont have any pics on this computer.

Binkies, I looove this pic:

May152006002.jpg
He looks majorly ticked off!!

Lets see..I do have some pics: This is my dad's cat (one of three),Toby. he's my best bed and secretly wishes he could be a rabbit so hecould come live with me. I call him my cabbit :) He loves the buns butmy dad just cant part with him (sigh)..

Toby.jpg

And this is my boyfriend's dog, Rusty. He lives with my boyfriend'sparents (long story..his woman and son-all goldens-live there too) buthe comes to visit us a lot:

100_1358.jpg

Lastly, here's a pic of my pet Lion:

0b9043a2.jpg

Oh...nevermind...Just Mr. Tumnus (sorry, I couldnt resist :))

-Haley

Aww...Toby looks so much like my Hobbes!! What a coupla handsome boys! :)

26382gi.jpg

And Mr. Tumnus!!! My, what beautiful teeth you have, Love!! :D

Haley wrote:
Lets see..I do have somepics: This is my dad's cat (one of three), Toby. he's my best bed andsecretly wishes he could be a rabbit so he could come live with me. Icall him my cabbit :) He loves the buns but my dad just cant part withhim (sigh)..

Toby.jpg

Lastly, here's a pic of my pet Lion:

0b9043a2.jpg

Oh...nevermind...Just Mr. Tumnus (sorry, I couldnt resist :))

-Haley

Ok here it goes!

My two guinea wigs, Marti and Tiny.

guinea1.jpg

My budgie Beauty. Unfortunatly her friend died a few years ago.

budge1.jpg

Ofcourse I had to include the buns!

Pepper & Dottie

jan11th2005007.jpg

My puppy dog Rosie

Then:

DSC03444.jpg

Now:
jan11th2005001.jpg

And my pony, Tilly
tilly1.jpg

And we're all one big happy family! :D

I have a Lhaso Apso xShih-tzu named Benny, and a Siamese fighting fish named Finnigin :)

My baby. He is 7.5 years old and we got him when he was around a year old.

100_1495.jpg

He's such a goof! He comes up and flashes at my nose. Such a huge personality :)

th_000_0007.jpg

Kirby

fast asleep last night. :) (and the perfect target for a photo project)

mellow_by_MissMinda.jpg

I keep trying to edit out the massive photo and it gives me an error. grrr... trying again with adding some words.

Some more of my kids, PeeTree(mommy), Tealboy(daddy), and Baby Hughy(baby)

And yet a couple more of our kids, Ponyboy(yellow)and Sodapop(gey)...Mayyou rest in piece Sodapop! :(

And of corse we have had our special fosterkids! All but 3 have found forever homes!! The 3 that did not get homeswere the 3 that passed over to the rainbow bridge due to illnesses.:(

we loved them while they were here and always!

(Passed away June 9th of heart attack durring nail trimming)

Back