Possibly Getting Another Mini Rex!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, thanks Roger. :)

I think that Emily said that this doe has had kits that are broken blacks, broken chocolates and some soilds.

But I'm not sure what my buck has in his lines. So I think I'll breed them and see what I get, and if they have faults and all, than I won't breed them again.

Karlee

Good luck with your new bunny! When are you getting her?

I don't know if you care about this, but the genetic letters for pattern are En and en. The solid rabbit is Enen and the broken is enen. So each baby has a 50/50 chance of being Enen or enen, meaning typically you will get half brokens and half solids. You won't get any charlies, which in my opinion is good, unless you want one to breed to a solid.

I love the color chocolate. I'm kind of jealous. All of my mini rexes are blacks and castors. They don't seem to carry the geneticsto give me anything else. I hope your black carries chocolate for you.

Ok, well I'm going to be getting her tomorrow. -hopefully-

Emily went to look at her instead of me going because I had family things, but Emily said that she is very adorable and cuddly. But the only bad thing about her is that she is very over-weight! :(Which sucks. But hopefully I'll be able to get her back to a good and healthy weight.

Karlee

FallingStar wrote:
Ok, well I'm going to be getting her tomorrow. -hopefully-

Emily went to look at her instead of me going because I had family things, but Emily said that she is very adorable and cuddly. But the only bad thing about her is that she is very over-weight! :(Which sucks. But hopefully I'll be able to get her back to a good and healthy weight.

Karlee

Karlee, if you can you should try to put up some of the pictures that I sent you ;)

Emily

Emily, I've tried to save the pics onto my computer so I could upload them to photo bucket, but for some reason, it wont work. :?

Do you think you could try to post them?

Karlee

I may be able to post them, but my dads laptop wont let me upload them to Photobucket. I just tried again and nothing.

I tried copying and pasting them, straight from the folder and I wasn't able to do that either :(

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
I may be able to post them, but my dads laptop wont let me upload them to Photobucket. I just tried again and nothing.

I tried copying and pasting them, straight from the folder and I wasn't able to do that either :(

Emily

Hmm, that's weird. But I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to take pics off my camera and all.

Karlee

Tulip wrote:
I love the color chocolate. I'm kind of jealous. All of my mini rexes are blacks and castors. They don't seem to carry the geneticsto give me anything else. I hope your black carries chocolate for you.

Aren't those like the 2 most common colors of mini-rex?

I adore my castor tho! :D

Good luck with her! Getting a new bunny is always so exciting! Make sure you post lot's of pics when you bring her home, mini rex are gorgeus!

Bo B Bunny: I'm pretty sure they are the most common colors. :)I love castors as well! They are just so beautiful!I wish I couldof found a castor, or a broken castor. But I likechocolates as well.

irishbunny: I will make sure I take lots of pictures of her when she gets here. I know! It is very exciting getting a new rabbit, I've been looking for a Mini Rex doe for awhile now. :D

Karlee

Yes, black and castor probably are the most common, and I do love the colors:), but once in a while I wish I had a little more variety.

I can't wait to see pics of your new doe!:)

I think my baby boy may have some mini rex in him, I must take some pictures on my camera and see what people think, last time they were crappy ones off my camera phone.

Latest posts

Back