Possible internal injury?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catlyn

Reaction score
So i was hanging around with my bun like always, when our neighbour came over and at one point, tried to pick him up the wrong way and he fell a little after struggling, he's extrrmely feisty when handled wrong.
So i checked him to make sure everything was okay and then i felt that his belly had swollen up? And there was a bit harder place on his left area. He had become super-calm and always cleaning himself.

Any idea what the problem might be and how i could solve it?
I'm sorry to note beforehand that my parents are not really concerned about his changes and i can't go to the vet...

Phew. He seems to be better now, but a bit lazy from the heat

I'm glad to hear he seems better. Something to keep in mind is we tend to get much more attentive when we perceive something might be wrong -- which is a good thing! But sometimes it leads us to get concerned over potentially natural things. Having a slight harder one side may be a result of a full stomach. Typically after a rabbit eats, you may feel their stomach get harder because of the food in there, so it may be that.

Continue to monitor, but it sounds like things are looking positive!

Back