possible flooring?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either one will work. The clear floor protector is ribbed, so there's no way bunny will slip on that. We had a past RO member who used those too. If I were the one choosing, I think I'd use your first choice.

Thank you, Thats what I was thinking as well but she was rather insistent so I figured I would ask. I will order the flooring when I order his playpen :)

Thank you, Thats what I was thinking as well but she was rather insistent so I figured I would ask. I will order the flooring when I order his playpen :)

She might not have fully realized what you meant. I do know that young rabbits can damage themselves if kept on slippery plastic surfaces. So maybe the idea of "plastic" probably conjured up the wrong image in her mind. I'm sure if she saw/felt it she would be fine with it.

I sent her the link to it, she probably just didn't read it. I am just glad its a safe option for him and affordable.

Latest posts

Back