Portsmouth RBA show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_Amita

Reaction score
Well I don't know who else went to that show, but I went with 4 dutch today and I did very very well. It was a double show

My steel Junior Doe- was the only steel on the table BOV both shows.

Black Senior buck- only black buck but there was 3 black jr does- he got BOSV both shows

My tort Jr doe was the only tort doe and was BOSV for both shows

My tort senior buck was the only tort buck there and was BOV and BOS. BOS only to one of the black junior does for both shows.

In show B the judge said if my tort buck had, had better fur condition, he'd have taken BOB- he had the far better markings and body type, but was beat out by mediocre markings and awesome fur condition.

I was SOOOO close. He's a homebred of mine. But the judge gave me ideas of how to make him blow out his coat and get a nicer coat on him for next time. He said to give him Barley, it'll help him blow coat.

I also picked up a broken black New Zealand doe. Now for New Zealands I've got 2 broken black does, 1 broken black buck, 1 red buck, 1 red doe, and 1 black doe.

SO I'll be showing New Zealands and Dutch from now on! I'm excited, I've got some really nice New Zealands and I've got some nice dutch coming on.

Back