Poor Skippy..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1487

Reaction score
He'll be going in on Thursday. He's almost 23weeks old. It's time we get him neutered, he needs it done. The vetsaid to keep feeding him, and to bring a bag of the pellets withhimso they can give him something to eat.

They said they prefer not to keep them over night. So, I will bepicking him up the night of. They said they will have a collar on him,I can't remember what they called it. But, I know I need to keep hiscage clean. Anything else I need to do to help him?

They're putting a collar on him?Why? It's so stressful that usually the leave it off unlesshe goes after his stitches.

Have something warm for him to snuggle with. A Snuggle Safe,a sock filled with rice and microwaved, or a warm towel. Andhis favorite veggies or treats to tempt him to eat. Most boysrecover really well because there's not much surgery to it.Oh, and is your vet giving him a pain med? Many vets willgive an injection before they go home. If they don't give himanything at all, you should ask that they do.

Let us know how he does!

Back