Poor Nibbles!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no Leanne I am just catching this thread. What a terrible time you have had.

I am so sorry you have just lost Roxy. My heart aches for you I can't imagine what you must be going through right now.

I am praying for a fullrecovery with Nibbles.

You poor thing :bigtears:.

:pray:

Vickie

My heart is heavy with the thought that you havelost your beautiful bun Roxy. :( I pray that poorlittle Nibbleswill recover. This has been sostressful and devestating to you. Do take care ofyourself. We are thinking positive and warmsthoughts for you at this difficult time.Hugs Beckie:tears2:

I am so sorry for your loss, hopefully nibbleswill come through. It sounds as though Roxi was in pain, and at leastin her passing she will no long feel any pain... My she hop and rompfreely on the other side of rainbow, and may you two be reunitedsomeday ..:rainbow::purplepansy:

I'm so sorry to hear about Roxy. I'll be thinking about Nibbles.

Thanks so much for everyones thoughts.

Unfortunately i dont think Nibbles will make it. if she does make itthrough the night, i am going to have her put to sleep in the morning,i cant stand to see her suffer. Shes bleeding loads from her stomachand her foot - not even sure why. She cant eat other than force feedwhich she hates and spits out. She doesnt really move, she cant openher eyes. Her bottom is very messy and she has black stuff by her noseas well as her teeth. I dont want to see her this way any more and so ibelieve it would be best to end this and for her and Roxy to betogether.

Leanne

My heart aches for you.

:sad: You have no idea how sorry I am. You're doingthe right thing. How horrible to see her suffer.:tears2:

You love your babies so much, I can't imagine losing two within a week.

I am So Sorry, Leanne.

:rose: :pray:

-Carolyn

:tears2:Oh Leanne, words can't expresshow sorry I am. My heart truly goes out to you hun. How heartbreaking.If you need to talk pm me ok? Having lost Apollo I share you pain. Iwish I was there to give you a hug.

:hug:

Tina

Oh....I am so sorry to hear this aboutNibbles. How painful it must be to you to see her likethis. :( You have to do what you feel isbest for her and you. You and your bunny family will be inout thoughts. Take Care Beckie

How devastating. I'm in tears whilereading this thread. I cannot imagine the pain you're goingthrough. Please know that you've done all that you cando. You've done what anyone else here would havedone. My prayers to you and to Nibbles as well.:tears2:

My deepest sympathy. I am soo sorry for your loss.

It is soo hard to let them go. Bless your heart for thinking of thelittle sick onesneeds more than your need to keep her here.That is a brave heart and I think you aregivingthegreatest actof love by doing it. I have had to dothisa few times through the years and it never gets easier.

You are in my prayers and thoughts:pray:

:sad: My heart goes out to you hun, I am sorryto hear that nibbles condition is deterierating so rapidly hun. I willsay a prayer in hopes that her pain ends swiftly and that she suffersno more. May her and Roxy be reunited and play freely and without painat the end of the rainbow.

Lea Anne I am so sorry tohear this , I was so praying they wouldpull out of this ,

My heart is breaking for You ,such Hard decisions having tomake . I will keep You , Nibbles , and Roxy in my prayers .Sweety I just dont know what tosay .

My heart is with you right now as you go through this hard time with your girls.

:pray:

I wasnt able to get to the vets today and i wontbe able to tomorrow either. But Nibbles is still going, the bleedinghas stopped, does anyone have any idea what that could have been? Ihave managed to get her to eat a small bit of carrot and i force fedher through a syringe aswell, she is sooo skinny right now

also she has a clump of poop stuck to her bottom which i cant get off, does anyone have any help on how i could do this?

Even if she doesnt make it, i want to make her last few days in comfort so any help would be appreciated.

Leanne x

I'm so sorry to hear about Roxy - Nibbles is inmy prayers. I'm only now getting to the board to do somereading and seeing this.

Last week we lost two rabbits within a short time period - one due tokindling complications and the other one - well - we have oursuspicions but don't have actual proof. It was devestating -and we tried to fight it.

So I understand a bit of what you're going through - trying hard to fight for one while still grieving the loss of another.....

You're in my prayers...

Peg

I would recommend taking the scissors and clipthe area on her bottom. Thank you for keeping us updated, and you bothare in my prayers as well as my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back