Pooping??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunbun_crazy

Reaction score
when CJ is out for free-run time she tends to poop every so often, i was just wondering i she's just doing this because its all new or if there is a different reason. Thanks.:)

hi bunbun_crazy!

If CJ is just dropping random poops here and there, its most likely she's marking her territory. Buns do this, especially in new areas.. sometimes with pee too :p

but if you see a pile of poops all together, then she's chosen that particular corner as her potty area.. you can set out another litter box in that corner for her. some buns may need more than 1 litter box, more so if area is big

She's leaving you presents! ;)

My three have poopfest! they all have to poo everywhere in their Xpen to mark over the other ones..... it's not a pretty sight here right now when they are out.

bunbun_crazy wrote:
when CJ is out for free-run time she tends to poop every so often, i was just wondering i she's just doing this because its all new or if there is a different reason. Thanks.:)

Yup, like everyone said already - marking her territory. I just wanted to point out thatspaying could alter the problem a bit. Also reducing the risk ofuterine cancer and unwanted marking of urine around the house (that urine won't clean up as easy as the poop)! There is a 80% chance a doe over the age of 5will obtain uterine cancer. Maybe your bun is already altered,I just wanted to mention it to be sure. Better safe than sorry. ;)

Somehow, Snuff manages to kick them out of his cage into the middle of the dining room. I just recently went and kicked them back towards his cage:p. Wish I had coroplast now, haha.

Latest posts

Back