pooping just a bit too much?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaityMac

Reaction score
my girl rabbit is very skiddidsh since i got her from the pound and i notced that when i am trying to catch her and put her in her cage or to just hold her she poops every time she takes like a step. is that normal?? i need your help!!!

Both of my bunnies are on medication for e-cuniculi and they are beginning to suss when I am coming to collect them for their medecine. When I do this they both poop a lot! It could just be a little nerves. As long as your bunny is eating and drinking well andthe poop looks normal and isn't runny at all it could just be nerves. Do you know her history - why she ended up at the pound?

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Are the poos normal-looking (dry, and the right color)?

:yeahthat

If the poops are "normal", then there's probably nothing to worry about.

If our Binky gets loose, that's how we find her....:D

:sweep......................... :bunnybutt:

One night there was a huge poo poo in our rabbits cage and you would think a dog pooped in there. When I took it out, it was all little round normal size poop balls all stuck together.Is this normal?

as i mentioned before about rubys pooping habits i need to ask a question. should i still take her out? i dont want little bunny poop every where. please i am despret!!!

CaityMac wrote:
as i mentioned before about rubys pooping habits i need to ask a question. should i still take her out? i dont want little bunny poop every where. please i am despret!!!
I merged this second thread with the first, so people can know the entire situation. I hope thats ok :)

Is your bunny spayed? Sometimes that helps with litter box training. Is she using her litter box normally?

Hi everyone.

I took Smokey to the vet on March 10th (last Saturday) and she has been doing so much betterwith the poo poo all over her butt since we changed her diet like I wrote about previously on here. She did have some poo poo stuck to her butt so the vet shaved her fur on her butt.Boy did he take a lot of fur off of her and then he checked her butt and said she was fine and we got her there in time before she had no infection which is great news. He also trimmed her nails. My daughter was sad cuz she wasn't there for her rabbit. But she was fine. A bit scarred but she did well. Thanks for all of your help

Latest posts

Back