poop talk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gypsy wrote:
JimD When you first open that bagof KayTee Timothy Complete take agood deep smell of it , itactually smells like a big bale ofTimothy hay , My crew love it but with asmany rabbitsas I have it gets toopricy to buy it by htesmall bags . I really wishKaytee would produce it in # 50 bags ,it would make life so much easier!.
mmmmm..smells good!! ***runs around going"here...smell this!!*** And you're right aboutthe price. I paid $7.99 for a 5lb bag and that will probably last abouta month for one bunnie. Normally I go through about 50lbs of the Purinaa month at a cost of about $15.00.

FreddysMom wrote:
1st week:3parts of bonanza, 1 part good pellets such as purina or oxbow

We got through the first week! YAY!! The first day S'more didn't touchthe new timothy pellets and ate all of the Purina. The next day shekind of nibbled at the new ones, but still left most of them. By thethird and forth day she had decided that they weren't so bad. Yesterdayshe ate everything and her bowl was empty this morning. On to phase #2starting tomorrow.:bunnydance:

JimD wrote:

FreddysMom wrote:
1st week:3parts of bonanza, 1 part good pellets such as purina or oxbow

We got through the first week! YAY!! The first day S'more didn't touchthe new timothy pellets and ate all of the Purina. The next day shekind of nibbled at the new ones, but still left most of them. By thethird and forth day she had decided that they weren't so bad. Yesterdayshe ate everything and her bowl was empty this morning. On to phase #2starting tomorrow.:bunnydance:
:highfive:wtg Jim and S'more!!

Latest posts

Back