Poll: Favorite Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted for them all. Others is any breed not mentioned.

Every bunny is a lovable bunny!

I voted for Angora and Other; I think angoras are gorgeous (especiallyEnglish ones, but I don't think I could be bothered with all the highmaintenance grooming!!), but breed really doesn't matter to me one big.Lookit my girls - none of them have a pedigree :p They're all justlovely bunny mutts :D

Right now I would say my favorite is the FrenchLop, but I had a Flemish that recently passed away and I have justadopted another Flemish (mix, I think) from our shelter.

I put other because french lop would be myfavourite although i would like to own a flemish to see which i prefer,but i think 13 rabbits, 7 being french lops is enough lol

It's so hard to choose...and I cannot, in goodconscience, pick any specific one...since my two (for now) girls havequite a few different breeds just between the two of them! Ithink Flower is a BEW/English Spot or Holland Lop mix (hard to tell,since her stripe and eye markings could really indicate eitherone). I also suspect there may be some lionhead in her mix,since the fur around her ears stands pretty much straight out whenshe's alert. :)

Maisie is a cross between a chinchilla-colored lop daddy, and acompletely white mommy (not sure what her mama was exactly).She got her mama's uppity ears, and her daddy's coloring. :)

And then there's the soon-to-be-here (well, in March) Trixie, who is amini-lop (and some of you may remember that I've wanted a lop for quitesome time, so she's such a blessing!).

I just can't choose...but if I had to, I would say that between lops and lionheads, my heart just completely melts. :)

But...my girls melt my heart as well. I think it's anythingfurry, really, that melts my heart! :D Well,heck! I can't even limit it to that, either...because thereare non-furries that melt it as well! Argh!! :D

I picked other because I don't like a certainbreed. I find I like the bunny's attitude more than what they looklike. :D

I do like big, stand up ears though. :brownbunny

~Star~

Latest posts

Back