Polish

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Senior Weights

Ideal Bucks and Does2-1 1/2 lbs

General Discription:

The body is to be small, compact, and close coupled with well roundedhips that are wider than the shoulders. The body top line should risegradually from the nape of neck to its highest point at the center ofthe hips and then fall in a smooth curve to the base of the tail. Thefur is short, fine, and dense with a flyback coat. The head is mediumfull and short, with full cheeks. When viewed from the side, thereshould be a slight curve in the skull from the base of the ears towardthe nose, with a slight roundness between the eyes.

Broken Netherland Dwarfs look similar to Polish,but the Netherland Dwarfs have a softer, thicker coat(rollback). Polish have flyback coats.

Pam

Since there aren't any pictures of little Polish cuties, I thought I'd add some of Max. They're not the greatest poses for breed comparisons, but better than nothing. :D

Athena & Max :bunnydance:

Not a great pic (photo of a photo), but this is one of my BEW Polish, Fiver...taken over 20 years ago:

FiverSmall.jpg

Back