Polish Mix for Adoption in VA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revverress

Reaction score
Calvyn showed up as a skinny, mite-infected drop-off back in early March, and now that's she's gained some weight and is mite free, she's ready for her forever home. She weighs around 3 1/2lbs, and I believe she is a Polish mix.

Calvyn is understandably very shy and does not like being picked up or turned over. She does tolerate being handled fairly well, but she'd much prefer to stay on the ground. She freaks if she thinks she is being chased, which makes catching her to put her back in the cage a pain. I do not believe she is spayed.

Despite all that, Calvyn is very sweet. She loves her head rubs, and once she's sure you're going to pet her, not pick her up, she will puddle on the ground for a nose scratch and snuggle against your leg. She is very good with her litter box, and besides some humping, she was very well behaved when introduced to my neutered buck. She has come leaps and bounds with her distrust towards people, and with lots of patience and TLC, I believe she's going to make a fantastic pet. Best of all, she is very cute! :D

Ideally, I'd like to see Calvyn placed in a rabbit-experienced home with no younger children. She must be housed indoors, and I am requesting images of the cage the potention adopter plans to use before I allow her to be adopted.

Calvyn is currently living with me outside of Richmond, Virginia, but I often travel to up the east coast to Pennsylvania, so transportation may be an option.

Please message me here or email at [email protected] for more info on Calvyn!

Holly

[align=center]
dsc01975jpj.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
dsc01976y.jpg

[/align]

Latest posts

Back