Poker stopped by!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pOker

Reaction score
Okay so I really felt the need to stop by and let everyone know whats going on in my life right now.

First of all, I miss everyone on here, but my life has been going so well I just havent had time to stop by...I hope everyone is doing well and I sincerely mean that.

1. I am moving to good ol' Limington Maine... Its my dream place and I just cant wait to go there.
2. Evan celebrated his 2nd birthday at the end of June! He is such an athlete already and is getting sooooo big.
3. Poker is almost 3.5 pounds now---he ate ALOT while I was away and he was in the care of my neighbor-but he is very healthy and looks amazing.
4. Gratie stopped growing! YAY! He is a big ol' boy and I just snuggle up to him every single day--he reminds me of a dog the way he acts when I put my hand in the hutch-hopping all over the place, licking my finger....He is just toooooo sweet.
5. I reconnected with my father---things are working out so far.
6. I am really really happy with the way things are going--I feel happier than ever and I just cannot wait to see what the future holds for me... I have big dreams and I know that I will be able to reach them.

My bunbuns miss the blogging and stuff--but honestly-I spent so much time on RabbitsOnline, that I should have been spending with them--and since I stopped coming on, I have changed my whole schedule, and they get about 3x as much mommy time with me...

I MISS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back