please welcome "rabbit"!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamafern

Reaction score
north vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
he is here!! and he seems so happy in his fancy new home that we build him.
he has sniffed every corner and tasted all of the treats wegave him (organic salad greens, a piece of apple and a piece of carrot)and has easily hopped up onto the upper level, which i was worriedwould be too high. he has ventured out, but only onto the mats we putout(he seems scared of the wood floors) but not too far and right awayclimbed up onto my lap for a snuggle. he really is tame and lovable andabsolutely georgeous! he is all chocolate brown with a whiteundercoat, a black nose, perfect floppy ears and dark brown eyes....

im so in love!
pictures to come!

here he is!
and one of the kids trying out his cage last night!
166_6688.jpg

166_6684.jpg

166_6659.jpg

166_6691.jpg

167_6720.jpg

167_6706.jpg

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Your bunny is so adorable!!

I can't wait to hear all about him...what a sweetheart! And...nice cage! :D

Rosie*

P.S. I can delete that extra post, if you'd like. ;)

Oh my gosh! he looks exactlylike mybunny Baby (rip),as soon as i saw the first picture of him,my eyesnearly popped outta my head,i said to myself 'Baby'

He's really gorgeous! :)

cheryl

Awwwww he is sooooooo cute!!!!

Awesome Cage aswell. Love the kids trying it out hehehehe

Can't wait for more pics!!

Crystal (Bandit & Holly)

He is adorable! Is his name rabbit or are you using that until you find a permanent name?

His cage is awesome! I bet he's feeling like a king in his new home :D

he was called "rabbit" by his previous owner, but we are calling him "bunny my hunny "and he seems to like it!
and thanks for the cage compliments. im so glad that i found theresources to make one rather than buy. it is so much better than abought one and way less expensive as well!

Haley wrote:
He is adorable! Is hisname rabbit or are you using that until you find a permanent name?

His cage is awesome! I bet he's feeling like a king in his new home :D

Aww, so cute.

I just LOVE Tortie boys!This was me at an Iowa showin October:

Iowa-October2006024.jpg

I wanted to take him home with me, but his mama wouldn't let me.

Latest posts

Back