Please Vote!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OakRidgeRabbits

Reaction score
My cousin, Jeanette, has been dancing since she was a little girl. And this spring, she is in the running for a dance model search, hosted by Discount Dance Supply.

She e-mailed me to tell me about it, and said that it is important to her dance career because photographers around the world will get a chance to see it. If she wins, she will get a one-on-one photoshoot, and can use the photos for auditions for other ballet schools. And she will also recieved $500 for the Discount Dance Supply store, which she said would amount to about 9 pairs of pointe shoes.

She made it through the first round of voting and still has a few more weeks to go. She asked if I would tell my friends, and ask them to vote, so here is the information:

To vote, you can go to their website at www.discountdance.com.
Click the "Model Search" button, near the bottom on the page.
Click on her headshot (Jeanette Kakareka).
You can vote for her up to 5 times a day on each computer/e-mail address.

The voting started May 10th and the contest lasts until June 11th. You can vote up until every Thursday night at 1am EST.

If you have a moment in your day, or even can throw in a vote every week that she remains in the running, I know she would appreciate your help! Thank you in advance for anyone who helps her out. :)

Wow, thanks guys! I'll keep you updated on how she progresses and let her know that you voted. She'll be happy to have so much support!

I gave her my five votes for the week.

Is it weird for anyone else to see 15 & 16 year olds answering the question "What were you like as a child?"

Latest posts

Back