Please vote for Jaxson!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunkenbunnyhugger

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I know I have dropped off the face of the earth here, sorry! :\

My bunnies are doing great! Thumper is my favorite old man I say - he turned 8 this summer!

However I'm here to beg for your help! Can you please vote for my puppy? We were winning by a landslide and then overnight this other puppy came up with some other votes. Now they are kind of at a stand still, so if we could just make up these votes they got, we could win!

http://www.opinionscout.net/BilJac

#8 Jaxson is my guy - he is our 10 month old puppy (and younger in that picture!). He is a special needs guy - he has megaesophagus which is pretty rare. Thankfully we have found ways to handle it well, however a years worth of food would REALLY help our costs.

If you could vote we would really appreciate it! You can vote once a day every day in July, so come bookmark it and vote again if you dont mind, or pass the link along to animal/dog friends :)

Thanks guys!

Tara, Rick & Jaxson

Thank you SO MUCH everyone! I knew I could count on my "bunny people"! Animal people in general are just the best.

I made a little webpage about Jaxson to kind of tell his story a bit more and it has some more pictures, plus you can check out the rest of my pet blog (it has bunny pictures!) if you want:
http://tinyurl.com/jax08

Thank you so much for voting everyone! We were down by 300, and now only down by 100! Yaaay!

Hey Tara! We voted and will keep on voting. I also posted on some craft boards with many dog loving members.
The Kelly family, who own BilJac, are long time friends. Their head quarters is right down the road from the motel you stayed in during the Ohio Bunny Meet Up. Small world!

I am so sorry to read that Baxter passed away. RIP Bax.

Good luck with the contest!
Ann, Ali and Dr. Melody Frankenbunny

Voted! ;)

Jaxson is a good-looking dog! I was very comfortable voting for him. He's winning too!

:goodluck

Thank u so much everyone for your help! Jax is in the lead now, so we just have to keep him there through the end of July.

Thank u everyone ewho took the time to post it somewhere else for me, I really appreciate you reaching out to your friends that way.

Ann -- no way! Totally small world!! Also, I'm sorry, I really thought word had gotten to you when Baxter passed, I'm sorry you had to see this way. I was just heartbroken when it happened, you know he meant the world to us.

Thankfully this new guy Jaxson has been a whole new ball of fun and adventure.

Latest posts

Back