Please vote for Gainesville Rabbit Rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gainesville Rabbit Rescue is still at #8 in the state and have moved up to #114 in the nation. Thank you for voting for the bunnies today. Let's break through that #8 barrier!!

White tiger today beautiful picture

I have been trying to figure out why all of page5 contained members stating animal names when I clicked back a few pages and found... this.
:laugh:

Mr.NorthernAutumn wrote:
I voted, though the confirmation of vote was strangely amusing to me. I had to name a rodent. No, not give him a name like Skippy, Fred, or Chip, but a more "general" name. Like "squirrel". Which, incidentally, was holding a nut....the nut was irrelevant.
Initially, I was tempted to challenge the depth of applicable responses by submitting Sciurus carolinensis (eastern squirrel), but quickly realized that I was the only one having fun, and my wit would go unnoticed by the computerized tally.
:stikpoke
Zebra, btw. lol

NorthernAutumn wrote:
^^^ I have to live with that.. don't encourage him!:p

Dog and Pig (looks like a hog, but whatever...:) )
I hate to admit this, but one day I actually had an animal I couldn't identify! I had to close out my browser and re-vote. It was really a very poor picture...some sort of large cat.

its wont load for me today:tears2::X

Latest posts

Back