Please vote for Gainesville Rabbit Rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gainesville Rabbit Rescue is still at #8 in the state and have moved up to #114 in the nation. Thank you for voting for the bunnies today. Let's break through that #8 barrier!!

Gainesville Rabbit Rescue is still stuck at darned #8 in the state, but have move up to #112 in the nation. The fact that we are still moving up nicely in the national rankings shows how important all your votes are. Keep voting everyday and let's make some bunny bucks!!!

Gainesville Rabbit Rescue is still in a holding pattern at #8 in the state, but has moved up to #110 in the nation. All of our sweet bunnies need your help. I am picking up four more at the shelter today. Thank you for helping us by casting your vote everyday!

I have been trying to figure out why all of page5 contained members stating animal names when I clicked back a few pages and found... this.
:laugh:

Mr.NorthernAutumn wrote:
I voted, though the confirmation of vote was strangely amusing to me. I had to name a rodent. No, not give him a name like Skippy, Fred, or Chip, but a more "general" name. Like "squirrel". Which, incidentally, was holding a nut....the nut was irrelevant.
Initially, I was tempted to challenge the depth of applicable responses by submitting Sciurus carolinensis (eastern squirrel), but quickly realized that I was the only one having fun, and my wit would go unnoticed by the computerized tally.
:stikpoke
Zebra, btw. lol

NorthernAutumn wrote:
^^^ I have to live with that.. don't encourage him!:p

Dog and Pig (looks like a hog, but whatever...:) )
I hate to admit this, but one day I actually had an animal I couldn't identify! I had to close out my browser and re-vote. It was really a very poor picture...some sort of large cat.

Gainesville Rabbit Rescue is still #8 in the state and is now #109 in the nation. Please continue to vote daily for the bunnies and help us break the #8 barrier!! Thank you!!!!

Back