Please read: Our infirmary Mods are awesome

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I thought I would take a moment to share something that I feel it is important for our members to know.

When you post in this forum for help - many times members will try to help - and we appreciate their help and the fact that they care so much.

But - we have infirmary mods for a reason - these are people who have worked/are working in the field of medicine or science. They've done lots of research and reading and are on various lists to get updated medical information (something that many vets don't have time to do if they don't specialize in exotic animals). Many times they've seen the same problem crop up before and have helped people through it.

In addition, we have a library of health information which you can access here.

I'm not saying that members shouldn't post information in here - but many times you will see conflicting information (or even dangerous information). I'd hate to see a rabbit die because of bad information that was shared in this area.

So please - if you have a problem - try to wait for an infirmary mod to post if you can (and I'll try to keep an eye on this forum so I can message a mod if necessary).

Thanks so much - and to our informary mods - THANKS! YOU ROCK!

Latest posts

Back