**PLEASE READ*** I'd like to encourage everyone to participate ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
in the survey that Rabbits (our group owner andadministrator) has pinned in the topic entitled, "Help us find out moreabout how people care for and feed their rabbits"at the topof the page. The survey only takes about 20 minutes or so tocomplete and Rabbits Only will receive a small stipend for eachsurvey that's completed.

This is a small way that we can give back to Danielle for all that shehas done for us. This is an extremely busy board that,trust me, takes a great deal of money to keep going; yetDanielle has never asked us for any type of subscription or membershipfee.

Thanks to all of you who've already participated and to those of you who plan on participating.

--BunnyMommy

You are so sweet.

I agree that is a small price to pay for all theinformation we share every day. I would be lost without this forum andall the information andfriends I've made here.

Thank you Danielle.

Tina

I did mysurvey it was actually interesting ,I found there were brands offeed out there i had never heard of before this ,I'm glad someone too the inititve to asurvey of rabbits itcan only improve on our qualityof Life for our Rabbits .

MaybeI shouldnt bring thisup but me being me If RabbitsOnly was to charge a Membership fee tokeep this going Iwould be more than willing topay my share .

Back