Please pray for my Mom.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
Great. So my Mom got a mole removed a few weeks ago, and the doctor called back and told us it was spreading malignant melanoma, so it was cancerous.

I'm really upset at the moment :tears2:.

Big hugs i am so sorry. I hope it it will be ok if it helps any i have had a few clients go through similar/same thigns and they are all doing great :hug:

I'm so sorry that you, your mom, and your family are having to go through this. It most certainly is scary, but try to trust and believe that everything will work out the way that it is meant to. I'm a strong believer that nothing happens without reason.

That being said, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers both now and going forward. Good thoughts and hopeful prayers are always important and are infinitely powerful.

I have a good friend that was diagnosed a little overthree years ago with the same thing. She had a mole removed from her foot and was later called by her doctor to report that it was indeed cancerous. In her situation it had spread despite being removed early on, but she is now almost three years cancer-free and is doing well. In fact, she gave birth to healthy twin girls in November.

I don't mean to hijack your post with my story, but I just wanted to let you know that while it is scary, it doesn't always end up badly - there's hope no matter what. Try to remember that and take care of yourself, okay?

Hang in there and try to keep positive...

I'm sorry! I'll keep your mum in my thoughts.

I may have the same thing on my hand, I'm waiting for the hospital to make me an appointment to get it removed, it's taking so long and it's really frustrating! :(

It's very scary and stressful. I hope your mum recovers fully soon!

Oh, Silvie! I'm so sorry! I'm glad she got it taken off! I hope there is no more concern of it returning....

Do they know yet? does she have to have any further treatment?

Oh, Sweetie...that's so scary...

I hope they find that it hasn't spread much (or at all), and they find that she's totally fine...

Keep us updated, ok? :pray:

Thank you guys. It really means alot.

It's under control, hopefully. They caught it extremely early, so she should be fine.

I'm feeling better, just that initial shock just kinda hit me.

These sort of things are extremely frightening!

I'm very glad they caught it early and that it should be ok. Make sure she keeps up on her skin checkups!

If you need anything, you know we are all here for you!

:hug:

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Thank you guys. It really means alot.

It's under control, hopefully. They caught it extremely early, so she should be fine.

I'm feeling better, just that initial shock just kinda hit me.

(((BIG HUGS))) to you and your mom...and tons of prayers going out too. :hug:

It's really great news that they caught it early...from what I understand, melanomas that are caught in early stages are extremely successful in full cure rates.

:pink iris:

Omg - Silvie I'm so sorry.:( My mum is a radiographer and so scans people with melanomas quite a lot. I know it's hard but try not to worry too much hun, they caught it early which is a good thing.

Thinking of you and your family.:hug:

I am so sorry to hear this and send prayers for successful and swift treatment. If she needs anyone to talk to, let me know. I am a cancer survivor, invasive carcinoma - 4 years. Take it one day at a time and try and be as positive as possible. If you are sad and unhappy, your mom still has cancer. If you are happy and upbeat, your mom still has cancer. I firmly believe it's best to try and live as normally and as happily as possible.

Ann

Latest posts

Back