PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticcrystal

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a lot of issues that I need help with. Please bear with me. I have two bunnies, a female and a male. The male is fixed, the female will be fixed next month. They used to have their own cages.

This is Footfoots cage
Bday2011038.jpg

Footfoot used to sleep here by himself. He was fairly good with his litter box. He ocassionnaly poops in the cage but is pretty good with peeing in the box. Footfoot has free roam of the living room too. I used to alternate Yuna and Footfoot's free roam time.

This used to be Yuna's cage. She used to sleep here by herself. She pees in the box, but occasionnaly poops in her blanket too. She also has free roam of the living room.
Bday2011039.jpg

I had Footfoot neutered. They are bonding very well now. I put both of them in the playard. After putting them together, they seem to lost their litter box training. The playard is so dirty! They pee and poo everywhere in the cage, even in the vegetable dish, pellet dish and water dish! When I let them out to play, they poo on the everywhere on the carpet, more than they used too.

I bought a tarp, interlocking mats and wire shelf cubes. I will be making their pen very soon. I plan to put Yuna's cage inside the pen too, so they have a safe place, in addition to the shelves I'm going to put in there. I'm worried that they would make uncontrollable mess in such a bigger area. What should I do to transition them to the pen? How do I improve on the litter box training? Please, please help me.:pullhair::pullhair:

Latest posts

Back