Please keep our Ref and League Secre-Terry in your thoughts..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
By now many of you all have heard of the oil rig ,The TransOcean Deepwater Horizon,that sank in the Gulf..and the subsequent oil leak that is threatening the coast and natural wetlands and animals..

It also went down with 11 men lost aboard.. which they will never be found, as from what I am told, there wont be anything left of them.

Here is an article on it..

http://www.offshore-mag.com/index/article-display/2550325186/articles/offshore/deepwater-horizon/coast-guard__transocean.html

As it says in the article.."Further, one of the two rigs mobilized by BP for relief well drilling if necessary is expected on site today."

Our Ref, Carl.. is on the DD2.. the rig being mobilized to the site. Worse yet, his job...is the same job that the other 11 lost their lives doing. Pouring cement in the drill site.

They are on radio silence right now, and his wife.. Terry, or Secre-Terry as she's affectionately called as she is literally our secretary, is a nervous wreck..

If you can find a place for it, please keep them in your thoughts..

Secre-Terry and Carl at the BBQ Festival.

25584_116616311700068_1000005509867.jpg

Carl worn out after 2 days at the BBQ Festival and we made him hold our sign..

14101_117027674982362_1000002539012.jpg

At our booth at the BBQ Festival, Carl, with Rollergirls Jessie Jhainsaw, and Lil' Lightenin' and his wife, our Secre-Terry, posing with Carl and Terry's grandson Brayden.

27064_1450968514137_1230977988_3-1.jpg

this sad incident had featured heavily on our news. as is typical, the fact that men lost their lives and others are risking theirs has been forgotten in the broadcasts. BP seem to be more interested in saving their stock market valuation:grumpy

be assured there are those who are sparing a thought for the men and their families involved in this.

xx

They are in my thoughts babe. I neighbors husband works off shore and I have no idea if he is out there. But all those guys are in my thoughts today.

Back