PLEASE help save Heidi, her life is at risk!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yield

leo (they/them)
Reaction score
PLEASE sign this petition: http://www.saveheidi.com/ !!

You all know how much I love animals... PLEASE help! This dog does NOT deserve to die or be separated from her family. Please pass it on, this IS real and is NOT one of those stupid hoaxes. It will take you not even a minute to sign this and save this dog's life. Stupid Michigan laws...

FROM THE SITE:

Heidi is our 5 year old rescued Doberman Pincher. Because of her excited reaction to a stranger who tried to pet her, Royal Oak is now requiring her destruction or removal from our family. This is heartbreaking and totally unnecessary.

We beg you to read Heidi's story and sign our on-line petition to the City of Royal Oak. This asks the city to dismiss the charges & this unreasonably harsh penalty. PLEASE SIGN AND FORWARD THIS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY. Your own dog may be at risk for this same unreasonable treatment in the future.

Sent my signature to save Heidi.

So sorry she is going through this because of a misunderstanding.

Hoping this fight is successful and this sweet girl is left alone to enjoy life.

K :)

Thank you so much!
:)

She definitely does not deserve to be taken away because of this. It's usually common sense not to pet a dog unless you get permission. When I petted a dog without asking, he bit me. But you don't see me pressing charges/etc. I knew it was my own fault.. and Heidi didn't even bite anyone!

Done. We had Nugget. She was a 109 pound Fawn Dober. She was a great family dog and a protector. She did not like any strangers at all, so we had to be very careful. Our Bull Mastiff, Amy, has the same temperament, but she's much larger. We do feel safe in our home knowing our girls are there and will protect us.

The stranger overreacted. He must be afraid of when dogs get excited. It was ridiculous that he reported this dog to the authorities for being excited.

:yahoo:

So glad to hear an agreement was made and Heidi will STAY with your family!

Congratulations on the Win for Heidi. So good to hear that Heidi has that off her back and can now enjoy life.

K :)

Latest posts

Back