Please help! (RIP JoJo)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:well......this is still the daughter......and bad news .........he died:cry1::cry1:ik! its horrible!

we just now burried him in the backyard we hope he's ok up in heaven....:pray::pray:were praying for him......

Ok, its the mom again...Kristina was typing as we were trying to doctor. Thank you all for your help and support. It means alot to her. We tried everyting you all said. There is not a good vet to take her to at this time of night so we just did the best we could. Thanks again everyone! Jojo is hopping in fields of clover I'm sure. :angelandbunny:

My love to you guys...I'm so sorry you lost him...:(

Things happen. Believe me I've made plenty of mistakes with mine. I still feel bad that I overlooked Peter's illness because Smitten was ill at the same time.That was ayear ago.It could have been anything that caused this. It may have necessarily been the raisins. :hug2:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts to lose a loved rabbit. I hope your daughter can find some peace in the love of one of your other rabbits. Binky Free JoJo.

well.....thanx for your help everyone were all gonna pray for jojo tonight.....we all miss him very very much espiecally my daughter she keeps telling me that shes sad that he died and that she wants to pray for him tonight at bedtime......we miss him lots!
:pray::pray::pray::pray:
trust me she'll pray all night

I'm so sorry
feeling that maybe I should have referred you to the vet first ...

I hope that you don't give up on rabbits
folks like you that seek out info should have another pet

Iam so sorry that we couldn't help her :(

:pray:Binky fee sweet girl!!!!

Binky-free JoJo

It may be small consolation, but I'm sure he had a good home with your family - we know you did the best you could

Prayers to you and you family.:magicwand:

Oh .... I'm so sorry for your lost. I was reading your post earlier today but was busy myself with my rabbit's case. So I didn't get the chance to show my support for you n ur daughter. I'm sure its tough. I hope your daughter will find some comfort with the other bunnies. I have always trusted Maureen's word. When I read that she said Jojo can pull it through. Even I believed in her although its not my bunny. Then the next thing I knew was the word RIP next to your post. It really brought me to tears. I guess it was meant for Jojo to go today.

Binky free Jojo....

angieluv wrote:
I'm so sorry

You did your best too Maureen. :)

I am really sorry for your loss

Binky Free JoJo :cry1:

sha10ly88 wrote:
angieluv wrote:
I'm so sorry

You did your best too Maureen. :)
Thanks but next time this happens I am going to ask the folks if they have a rabbit saavy vet close. Maybe they didn't but a good exotics vet maybe could have pulled him out of it instead of wasting time running to stores to buy stuff

Maureen, (I think that is your name I'm still new to all of you wonderful people.) I can't thank you enough for all the info you gave us! We did think of a vet as soon as we figured out what was wrong but we don't have a savy one here. If you hadn't given us direction, we would have just stood by and been helpless, at least with your info my daughter and I felt like we were trying to help him.

You are all wonderful people. My daughter (10)was amazed at all the different people who offered help and prayers and how many different locations you all live in! I told her there is a whole world of bunny lovers out there.

You've all been a great help. My emoticons button won't let me give you all a big hug. But consider it given.

Vicki

Thanks .............

We are all rabbit lovers of the highest order :)

Why don't you get another rabbit and join the forum or stay on the forum and learn everything or just hang out with rabbit lovers...

I feel terrible about your rabbit Jo Jo..very sad :(

Most of us have made mistakes when we first got rabbits and didn't know any better.

Maureen

We will definitly be looking for another bunny. I've started putting out feelers already. She set on a Mini rex. We are in Idaho so we are a ways away from a good breeder. We have other Mini Rexs in our 4-H group, but we've all agreed that we need some new gene pools here. Jojo was from an ARBA show. His breeder was in Wyoming. We'll post pics if (when) we adopt another.

Kristina is doing ok today. Tough seeing an empty cage though.:cry2 (Hey! it works now!)

We'll definitly stay on the forum! Thnaks for the invite.

:):)

Latest posts

Back