Please help me figure out my bunnies breed!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrizzy97

Reaction score
Please help me identify my bunnies breed!!

My bunny's name is Ash and he is a 9 week old male. I have had him living with me for about three weeks now. The women I got him from told me he was a Rex rabbit. I have thought he was Rex this whole time. However, one of my friends saw pictures of him on my facebook page and told me that Ash is not a Rex in his opinion. This friend has a farm and is really knowledgable with animals. I believed him immediately and wanted to reach out to others and get your opinions as well.

I have posted pictures of Ash below. Please review them and comment your opinion on what breed you think he may be. Thank you very much!! :)

Attachments

• ASH 1.jpg
    ASH 1.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Ash 2.jpg
    Ash 2.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Ash 3.jpg
    Ash 3.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Ash 4.jpg
    Ash 4.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 4
We will need to know the weight and fur type. He looks like a Rex/American with possibly some Flemish.

He doesn't look very Rexy, maybe a Flemish Giant, Chinchilla, or maybe a Satin? He looks pretty big for his age, so probably a large breed. He's adorable, no matter what kind of bunny he is!

Back