Please help I think my bunny is sick!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simon and Rollie wrote:
what dose the pinaple do should i give it too hiim all thetime like as a treat sometimes if he gets better?
Here you are saying he is really sick because you say "if hegets better". Then you turn all the way around and say you don't wantto get him sick with diarrhea.

Why post almost in a panic only to brush us off. I am not theonly one that feels this way.I for one take a sick rabbit veryseriously. Most of us do. And I for one don't like to have my emotionsplayed with.

Tina

:XI was saying in the future. suddenly I dont feel so welcome.:(I think i might leave this site now!:(:X

It's only because I have another rabbit and if this happends again I want to make sure I do it rite!:X

Look if he isnteating drinking andnow his earsare drooping i haveseen his pictureshe is an upright earedbunny i will make thesuggestion you get up get someoneto take you to thenearest animalEmergency Office , otherwiseyou are going to have adeceased rabbit on your hands.

Look Simon and Rollie, nobody directly insultedyou, it just sh!tz us when someone asks for help and says their rabbitis sick and then doesnt seemed phazed at all. Instead of sitting onhere saying oh my rabbits sick, go to the vet so you dont kill yourrabbit.

Im not trying to be rude but im just getting annoyed

becc_boland wrote:
Look Simon and Rollie, nobody directly insulted you, it justsh!tz us when someone asks for help and says their rabbit is sick andthen doesnt seemed phazed at all. Instead of sitting on here saying ohmy rabbits sick, go to the vet so you dont kill your rabbit.

Im not trying to be rude but im just getting annoyed

I agree 100% with you. You are not being rude at all. Enough is enough.

This person has Pm'ed me 3 times today. The first time thankingme for another post and to ask for my private info. The second was anasty one after I posted thesecond time.I have sentthat oneto Carolyn, the third was after I requested to not bePM'ed anymore.

This person took a post from another new member, said unkindthings and then threw up a link to their pictures.They have mentionedtheir pics andgiven the link enough we know where to go. I'm sorry Butit made me flaming mad that the words used to welcome a new memberwhere thrown in our faces. Pretty Petty.

I am here to learn more about rabbits and to be ableto help others and their rabbits. I am not here to babysit someone whohas too much time on their handsor stroke someone's ego aboutthe beauty of their rabbit.

But this is just howI feel.

Tina

sorry for the rant

Spot on. Simon and Rollie, could you please pullyour act together? We are trying to help you and you are abusing ourhelp. If you ever want help again you'll start being more polite to usor no1 will help you.

Latest posts

Back