Please help I think my bunny is sick!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon and Rollie

Reaction score
can anyone tell me whats wrong whit him? the description tells it all! should i take him to the vet?

Hi Nichole ,

you said he is layingfunny what do you mean , ishe kinda flopped out and justlaying there? i need more specifics, welcome to theforum hun ,

How is the rabbit laying? You postedtwice within a minute but haven't added any details so we can help you.It can either be anything from a bunny flop to Gi Stasis.

A bunny flop-scary but harmless

GI Stasis-deadly

So help us help you.

Tina

hes lying on his hips all the time is he just lazy? i put is food and water neer him but nothing

do you have anyfresh pineapple or cannedpumpkin in the house ?

if so try giving himsome of that and see if ithelps , he may be blocked upand cant poop.

If that doesnt help you reallyshould get him to a Vetas soon as you can .

How long has it been sincehe hasnt eaten ordrank anything ??

what dose the pinaple do should i give it too hiim all the time like as a treat sometimes if he gets better?

Pineapple will helpbreak up any furblockages that are in thereif thats whatscausing the loss of appitite

should i give it to him once and a while anyway for it not to happen again like once a week or something?

you can give it asa treat but not often asit will make him poopmore than necessary , diareah isnt a goodthing with rabbits and toomuch will definately cause it

i dontgive pineapple as a treat but ido give it whenmolting season hits just in case, i would give him acouple bits now andnone again for at least a monthto make sure everythingpasses , is he a long hairedrabbit or a shorthaired one

so a couple of little pices would do it once a week?

thanks for all your help! private message me plz

Long haired Rabbitstend to be more proneto fur blockagesas there is morefur for their bodies to contend with, making it harder forthe fur topass thru quickly

we canbe friends but not inPM. its notsomething i do evenwith close friends iwuld rather have everything on theboard so there is no disputeover who said what

Latest posts

Back