Please help! Giving birth? Preparing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBabyHasPaws wrote:
Ohhhhh they are sooooo cute! Those babies look 3 or 4weeks.

Thanks!

3-4 weeks? Ooops...(I am trying to guess when she had them)

I also posted a video that probably helps to tell better about their age.When I got them out of the tunnel, one of them was very active and bravely exploring everything (while three others were cuddling together). Please watch and tell what you think (everybody welcome of course). When I discovered them (3 days ago) they could walk fast, stand on hind legs and the brave one even escaped from the nest box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OanN1PbTsg&feature=youtu.be

By the way, we had to take the mom to the doctor on July 16th, as we noticed in July 15th that she was hoping in a strange manner (she avoided to step on one of her hind legs) Could it be related to delivery? If we suppose that she had them on July 15th, then bunnies would be about 4 weeks old now. Sound true?
Doc prescribed metacam orally so she was taking it while nursing the babies (or preparing to deliver). Is it OK I wonder?

Also, I found their hole in a clean condition - nothing except the babies. Could it be that she got more than 4? If some died, where could they be?

Any thoughts regarding the video and the age? Anyone?

I am afraid me doe can be pregnant again (we neutered the buck but she could get pregnant before that, expecially if she had bunnies 4 weeks ago). She gets tired easily (needs a lot of rest) and is always hungry. What is interesting, she is very picky and hardly eats what I give (not interested in Sherwood forest, but prefers some junk I was using earlier)

Latest posts

Back