Please help- can farm animals transmit anything to my rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun71

Reaction score
Hi ya'll,
I was at one of my friends houses yesterday and they have lots of farm animals. I held a goat and goslings and stuff but will my animals get something from me holding some animals?
Thanks

I am so sorry. I did it wrong! How doe change it?
It's already been changed.

Farm animals could pass some types of parasites to rabbits and possibly bacteria. However, just holding them and petting them is unlikely to cause much of a risk of a transfer of anything harmful. Though there is always a slight possibility. Usually transmission would be from direct contact or through the feces. Though washing up after is always a good precaution.

It's already been changed.

Farm animals could pass some types of parasites to rabbits and possibly bacteria. However, just holding them and petting them is unlikely to cause much of a risk of a transfer of anything harmful. Though there is always a slight possibility. Usually transmission would be from direct contact or through the feces. Though washing up after is always a good precaution.
Oh, Thanks

Latest posts

Back