Playing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uofmtingley

Reaction score
My bunny is not real social. She does not like to be picked up, petted or touched in any way. I know she likes us because she comes up and stands on her back legs (curious), she crawls on us (only if we lay completely still), and she often under foot when we are moving around the house. But I know she also needs us to "play" with her. How can we do this when she doesn't like to be touched at all?

You can train her to do tricks. One of mine hates to be touched most of the time, but he's gotten fairly good at doing tricks. I just use a small handful of pellets as the treat. It's a great way to bond with your bunny and give them some activity. After a training session Otto always runs to the middle of the room and flops out like he's exhausted from the mental effort :)

butsy was like that ! i've had her for a year now and she is just starting to warm up :) she doesnt like to be picked up but she loooooves to be patted for hours and hours :)

Latest posts

Back