Playbuck Hutch!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called and told my vet what happened and stopped by for him to see the thingy he told me that a misscariage would be a ball not long and thin. He told me if she stops eating/drinking or going potty to bring her in otherwise she will be fine. I brought here in and payed the $56 for the vist and he said the babies feel fine. He took a xray and said that it looks like 3 babies but there might be more.

Ok today is a little slow i am going to fix the rabbit cage i made up a bit since the holes are big enough for gizmos head to fit thru and that isnt good so i gotta fix that. well nothing intresting today yet will update later.

I emailed the lady of Salem surgery and she emailed me this back.

"Not done yet. At vet right know. She is running behind."

Will update when i know more!

<3

Oh i put tiles on the bottom of the cage instead of the carpet it looks very fancy will take pics later!

Small update from the lady. I just asked if they got all of it and what else the vet might of said.

"Holding him currently. It was a massive tumor. He is still out of it. "

Here is the new floor of the rabbit cage oh i also added a barrier with some screen u put on screen doors says its pet proof so no head getting stuck. This floor is GREAT so much better to clean up!

Yea but she is a little devil lol she always looks mad i call her my spoiled little brat. Oh i also got a litterbox with the wire that seperates the litter and the rabbits cause they kept getting it all in their fur lol.

Update on Salem! The lady sent me this:

"she sent it for a biopsy. she didn't want to put him on anything. she wants me to watch and see if it returns or if something else comes in a different spot, and then suggest shesuggested cancer. "

Latest posts

Back