Pippin and his new bed - video

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neri18

Reaction score
His new favorite game is to flip the bed upside down, crawl underneath, and run around like a little turtle or something. He always seems to stop as soon as I take the camera out, but I finally caught him doing it a few times. Sometimes he'll stand up to sniff the bed and try to flip it but he'll get off balance and fall backwards. He's such a little goofball.

He is SO CUTE! I love how he walks around with it over him!

Does he do well with his litterbox and stuff? I'd love to have a bunny that I didn't have to worry about him peeing or pooing or eating something!

Oh and at the beginning - that little binky he does! OMG how precious!

Well he's a bit hormonal right now, so he did spray my bed once and he tends to leave a few poops scattered around to mark my room as his territory, but overall I haven't had any problems with him not using the litter box. I made sure he was pretty well trained though before I let him have full run of my room. He seems to like having space to run around.

I've seen him do both when I first put it in his condo, but usually he sprawls out next to my desk. He prefers his bed upside-down and on the floor lol

neri18 wrote:
I've seen him do both when I first put it in his condo, but usually he sprawls out next to my desk. He prefers his bed upside-down and on the floor lol
Obviously from the vid, hee hee. Tell him I said he's a silly boy!:p

How sweet! He looks like he's trying to make a little bunny tunnel with it. I wonder if he'd do the same with a blanket :)

And you're right, beds aren't just for sleeping. Be glad he doesn't do THIS to the bed: :p

DSC02171.jpg

is that Billy's doing? LOL!

my Buttons is a big digger and chewer.. i've been tempted to get her a bed like Pippin's, but i have a feeling it'd just end up like Little Bay Poo's :D

neri18, Pippin's adorable!! i love his lopsided moustouche hehe

Little Bay Poo wrote:
How sweet! He looks like he's trying to make a little bunny tunnel with it. I wonder if he'd do the same with a blanket :)

And you're right, beds aren't just for sleeping. Be glad he doesn't do THIS to the bed: :p

DSC02171.jpg

Yeah, Billy progressively destroys his Cuddl-E-Cup beds...he's now onto his third one and they cost $17 each! I tried giving him a cheaper cat bed, that was actually bigger, but he didn't want it. He only wants the more expensive Cuddl-E-Cup...he's so spoiled! :D

Oooh that video was so cute *melts*...not only Pippin, but your adorable voice and accent!

He looks so happy, what a funny little dude :big kiss:

P.S any rabbits named Pippin or Billy owned by people in this thread, are in severe likelyhood to be stolen by me with no notice :duel.

Haha if you tried to bunny-nap Pippin he'd probably be thrilled that he had a new playmate. He gets so excited when people are around, it's hilarious. He also expects them all to come bearing gifts of craisins and bananas and won't stop trying to climb up their legs until he gets a snack.

Latest posts

Back