Pip the Pup!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwolfec

Reaction score
So my little Pip has developed the cutest "puppy" behavior: he likes to carry things around in his mouth! I will hand him his chew stick, he takes hold of it and trots off with it in his mouth to another spot to munch on it. He does this with his munchie sticks, sometimes hay, and his toilet paper tube. It's adorbale!!! :hearts:

I had never seen anything like it! Do your rabbits have this "puppy" behavior, too??

Finn does that too. Ted, our huge lop was the best. Had a willow ball with a bell in it. I'd roll it one the floor and he would chase it, pick it up and bring it back and drop it by me so we could do it again and again and again. Only bunny we ever had that would play fetch. He was also a climber so there was no barricade except a piece of wood that would work and he learned to open cabinet doors and drawers--he was a really big challenge.

Phoenix does this :) she does not like any regular bunny toys but prefers baby rattles and heavy plastic toys since she loves to pick them up and throw them across the room lol

That's really cute!

I've noticed Archie is a bit of a mouth carrier too. He will pick things up on one end of his cage and take it to the other.

Silly wabbits :nod

Shiny Things likes to pick up and carry toys around. She often puts them in her water bowl :shock::shock: Beauty will not play with any toys. :(

Aww Pip! Cosmo doesn't really like carrying things. I think it's because his teeth get so long (I have to get them trimmed like once a month), and the last time he tried his wicker ball got stuck on his teeth.

Back