PIN: NEW BREEDS SECTION: BREEDERS, ADD YOUR RABBITS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
We'veopened our newBREEDSsection that Joscelyn put together for us. :hug2:

We areinvitingbreeders andownersto post pics of their own show bunnies (orat least pedigreed bunnies) along with anyshow results and/orcomments about their strong points and weaknesses.

Repeatsof judges comments from shows wouldbe great to have.

We'd love to see pics of an array of colours and types.:brownbunny:dutch:brown-bunny:rabbithop

Breeders are welome to list the names or their rabbitry and invite inquiries, but we doask that they only use their screennames for contact information, however, and not links to their rabbitries inthe posts. (The forum's absentee owner does, or at least did,have a breeders directory that charged for listings and doesn't want to undermine her paying customers).

(We're also looking forsomeBreeds moderating help, if anyone's interested).

Here's a link! Enjoy!

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=18

sas

Sas, what a great topic. I reallyenjoyed going through all the breeds. I didn't realized thattheir were so many out there.

Susan:bunnydance:

I'm sure there are some missing. :)

And our breeders are notstepping up to the plate to posttheir own rabbits, are they? What are we doing wrong, here?

One more :bunnydance:

I am soooooooooooooooo sorry, I just posted aplace to put show results but now I just seen yours, I am sooo verysorry..I am new here I hope I haven't upset anyone I thought I hadchecked out everything here. Again, I am sorry--great postthough.

Bren

Just a heads up that the breeds section is going to be going under some serious renovation!

Breeders and pet owners of purebred rabbits, I am going to be asking for help with pictures and breed descriptions.

We are going to be looking for good representatives of the breeds in proper show poses. This way we can best help anyone looking for breed info.

:construction Please pardon the dust! And get your hardhat out :biggrin2:

I'm interested in handling the California section, such as requirements, diets for shows, tips and pics..

I have done quite a few shows.. (like 40) and I think I can contribute..

It's the sick bunnies I am kinda in the dark about, I vary rarely have any... hence why I came here.

I also am knowledgable on New Zealand whites, as in their requirements and stats, I have over 30, I just dont show them..

Zin

Hey how do you you post pics over there? I've got Satin Angora pictures, Silvers and Flemish, can get some of Lilacs and Creme d'Argents, do I send them to a Mod?

Actually, you can just post them in this thread and we'll put them in the proper place for you. All the Rabbitry mods seem pretty busy lately but one of the rest of us can get it done. We stopped letting members post directly in the breed threads so we could make sure that the pictures are actually good representatives of the breed, you know?;)

My Cali does, Senior does, 10 lbs, 11 mos old, Grand Champions.

Anne Boleyn

AnneBoleyn.jpg

Marie Antoinette

MarieAntoinette.jpg

Junior Doe 5lbs, part of a reserve Champion meat pen trio

Xena, Warrior Princess.

XenaWarriorprincess.jpg

Californian's at about 3 weeks of age, note the lack of highly defined markings like the adults.

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

1Wallis.jpg
This is a tortoiseshell Holland Lop jr doe Lia's Wallis aka Wally

SSCN0129.jpg
this is one of my black Polish MY Remi

akaRemi

this GC Peace Lanes Cornelious aka Corny a broken blue tortHolland LopSr Buck
1Corn.jpg

you can view more of my rabbits at http://www.geocities.com/lias_ark/

I'm just a pet owner; I know nothing about show bunnies, proper posing, strong points and weaknesses etc. Ronnie is pedigreed, but has never been in a show. The breeder we got him from seemed to think he was a pretty good representative of a Netherland Dwarf, but it didn't really matter to us because we were getting him neutered ASAP and keeping him as a pet only.

So here's Ronnie, 2 year old male blue otter Netherland Dwarf:

DSC04715.jpg

Latest posts

Back