PIN: In Memory...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuffles wrote:
I will be putting that pic on my home computer desktop inmemory of my BunBun that I lost in Sept.

A w w w, Snuffles, I've added BunBun to the list. I guess youjoined after the fact. Sorry for your loss.:hug1

Please feel free to add BunBun's photo to this thread.

ss

I have to add Bunny George's little black bunny Howard (aka Wayne) tothis list.George wasn't an ROmember, hedoesn't have a home, much less a computer, butthey were anobsession of mine I'd dearly like to see acknowledged, I hopenobodyminds.

Howard, I wish I could have found you sooner. :cry2

sas

Aww, Sas, of course we don't mind you addingBunny George and poorHoward, I read their story when youposted it,I shed a few tears for the poor man andhislittle bunny too, it was so heart breaking.:cry2

Oh Hollie, I'm so sorry Duke Dandelion wasmissed, he was one of my saddest passings, as soon as I saw you online, I realized he was missing. :cry2

Image000-2.jpg

Really sorry. :tears2:

Again, anybunny else missed, please let us know.

sas :pink iris:

Aww Pipp, that is so nice of you!!Thanks! Well, I joined right around the time he passed Ithink. I just didn't put him in Rainbow, I'lltakethe pic from my blog and add it here!

Thanks again Pipp.

Sorry for everyone's loss last year, Binkie Free babies! :rainbow:

BunBun, binkie free sweetheart! You were so tough and me and daddy will always love you. :sad:

BunBun.jpg

That was such a beautiful clip. Thank you somuch for including my precious baby girl Zoe, my boyfriend and I stillmiss her dearly!!

thank you pipp!:pink iris:

Hey, its a very touching clip,the songmatches the clip very well too... I cried when watching it...Thanks n thanks for including my bunny Tangtang... I still misses himvery much.... kept comparing him with my current bunny... I neo i'm notsuppose to do tat but somehow..... I missed him too much....

An absolutely beautiful tribute to so manygorgeous babies. Thank you so much for taking the time to dothis and for adding Cookie, he is missed everyday.

Binky free beautiful babies :rainbow:

Thank you so much! I cry every time I watch it and then sign off before I can say thank you. Sorry for the late reply, It was absalutly beautiful! Thank you, thank you.

<WBR><WBR><WBR><WBR><WBR><WBR><WBR> Shye

Long night the night befor she passed away.

I lost my beautiful girl bella (my avatar) latelast year so i wasnt a member of RO then but i miss her SO much. I gother way too young at 5 weeks and then she contracted pasturella butmanaged to survive :) Then when she was about 11mths old she had a jawabcess and underwent surgery which she also recovered from then about 2mths later i checked on her one maorning to find her passed away:( She was such a fighter and the coolest bun ever! RIPBella, you wont be forgotten :)

My condolences to everyone who has lost a bunny.I don't know what the difference is but I have had dogs of mine get hitby a car, die of cancer, and I loved those dogs very much and it hurtalot. But for some reason even though I haven't lost a bunny(thankfully) I just know that it would hurt more, I just don't know whythough. They are both very rewarding pets to have, affection wise andeverything. Anyone feel the same way?

:bigtears:

Oh..... I can't watch the video, it will set me into one of my depressions.

I've only ever lost one pet, my dear old hamster Honey Bear, who passedaway of old age at three years of age. When she had started showingsigns of age, I kept pretty cool, denying it all, however, internally,I was in a panic. Thats when I bought Rosie, she helpedmethrough it, so when it was Honey Bear's time to go, I knewshe was loved, and I knew in my heart that she realized that she wassuch a big part of my world (seems silly, I know), and I knew I hadRosie to cuddle when I cried.

I cannot even imagine Rosie passing on... she's one of my best friendsdespite her teenage antics that are less than amusing. Even though suchthings are inevitable, unescapable, we try so hard to forget that thereis always an end.

.... to every one who has everlost their best friend (be is bunny, dog, cat, hamster, fish)...

:bunnyangel:They are our angels now.

hi everyone,

sorry for all your losses.i've been having such a bad year2 i lost zoe in dec from gi problems causedby,mixing 2 meds that should have never been mix.the eye dr told me togive zoe those pills from her eye surgery.then i lost autumn my big fatpiggy 3 days later.

then to top it all off i read in the newspaper monday that my bestfriend &amp; rabbit breederkaren died on saturday.ididn't even know she wasin the hospital no one called me .i knew shewasn't feeling well she told me last year please don't call,or tellanyone.which i did i sent cards letters prayers.i will miss her alotshe was like a second mom to me my mom's beddridden karen was therewhen my mom couldn't be.i had surgery was so weak my own aunt walkedout on me but karen helped me to eat.any time i was in the er karenwould come or call she was always there.i wish i was there for her toreturn the favor but she told me she didn't want me to worry as i havealot of health problems myself.

michelle

Hi

Thank you for a wonderful addition to the forum. It is so hard dealingwith the loss of a pet. I just lost my favorite bunny on 4-16-07.Ithappen so fast I am still in shock over it. it happen within 24 hrperiod. His name was big bit he was a flemish giant.I will miss himterribly. He was quite a handful. He was 9 lbs and he was only 5mthsold.

Thank again

Starr:bigtears:

Flopsy Baby
:hearts
Its hard to believe that today is the one year. I rememberthat horrible day vividly and I can not wait until we are reunited atthe bridge boy.... at the bridge.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]:runningrabbit::rainbow:Binky Free Flops:rainbow::runningrabbit:
[/align][align=center]:rainbow::runningrabbit:Binky Free:runningrabbit::rainbow:[/align]

:sad:Mommy and Brother:apollo: miss you much and send our love. Bye babe.

Latest posts

Back